Damage to your home can interrupt your day-to-day life. We want to make it easy, fast, and affordable to return everything to normal. That’s why we work with you to determine a home insurance carrier who will best meet your needs.
You might be eligible for discounted homeowners insurance rates if you have:
- A security system
- A newer home
- A claim-free history
- Auto insurance with the same company as your homeowner’s insurance
Depending on the homeowners insurance carrier you choose, you might also be able to take advantage of:
- A guarantee on repairs
- 24-hour claims hotline
- Flexible billing, with the option to incorporate the fee into your mortgage payment
- Living expenses if your home is uninhabitable due to damages
Not a homeowner?
We’ve still got you covered! Ask about our renter’s insurance or condominium policies. Calling around to get home insurance quotes can be time-consuming and overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. Fortunately our knowledgeable insurance agents can shop around for the right insurance carrier for you.
While other insurance agencies come and go, Chastain Otis Insurance has been serving homeowners in the Midwest for more than 80 years. You can count on us to be here when you need us most!
- A Dangerous Liability- What Your Omaha Home Owner’s Insurance Might Not Cover
- 4 Things to Consider When Buying a House
- House Sharing and Your Omaha Homeowners Insurance
- What You Should Know After A Homeowners Claim
- 10 Common Mistakes When Purchasing Home Insurance
- Dehumidifiers on Recall Due to House Fires